z

Young Writers Society

i love teddy grahams...haha

Reviews: 2
Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:03 pm
RunnerGirl05 says...

Hey!
Just thought I would introduce myself considering the fact that I'm new here. My name is Jen and I wouldn't have joined unless I didn't like writing and reading. I'm currently munching on some Teddy Grahams, if you were wondering why I put I love them in the subject line, haha. Random stuff is always good. It makes me smile. So, I guess I'm just looking for friends...if that's what you do here, I'm new, so I'm not completely sure what to do when I log in. Hopefully I can get some time to just look around on here for awhile (I'm a pretty busy girl with school and all). Oh yeah, and I'm trying to write my first short story ever; I think that's why I wanted to join, so I can have some help along the way. I've decided that this short story and some poetry is going to be my application for the writing program at my school that I'm going to-hopefully-transfer into. Well, it was nice talking to you! Thanks for reading! :D
make a point to make no sense, well, here it comes. -modest mouse

-JEN-

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:43 pm
Jennafina says...

Hey Jen, I'm Jenna. ^_^ Welcome to YWS!

I also love Teddy Grahms. My favorite kind are the ones with chocolate chips in them. Randomness is fun too. Here, there's actually an entire forum for it! It costs points, but you can earn lots of those by critiquing.

Good luck with your first story! If you're looking for writing tips, there's a whole forum for that too. Are you in college?

See you around! You can PM me if you have any questions about anything, and I'll try to help. :) I'm on a lot so I'll get back to you quickly. I hope you like YWS. :)

-Jenna
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:16 pm
Foreseer says...

Welcome welcome Jen!! :lol:

Glad to have you join our wonderful site. I'm Miriam or Foreseer. I'd like to read your stuff.

I love teddy grahms, they're delicious!

Basically, there's everything you need here in this site. Hope to see some of your stuff somewhere. :wink:
~*~It's Not Faith If You Use Your Eyes ~*~
- Miracle by Paramore

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:10 pm
Emerson says...

Bonjour et bienvenue!

You can make me your friend? If you need any help around the site, have a question about something, or want a friendly critique, go right ahead and Pm me and I will do my best!

Good luck on the school transfer! What sort of things do you write? Short stories and poetry, obviously, but what genre of stories?

Hope you have fun here! Au revoir!
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:08 pm
Via says...

Welcome to YWS!

I'm Meg, or aMego, or WM. You will probably be called RG...hope that's okay, hehe. Anyway, I mainly work on the poetry boards, but if you need a critique or have any questions or anything feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to help!

Ciao!
Last edited by Via on Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:11 am
Kay Kay says...

Teddy Grahams are awesome!!! I love the chocolate ones the best. Anyways, hey i'm kay kay welcome to the site.
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:28 am
Cassandra says...

Just the other day my friends and I were throwing Teddy Grahams at each other during lunch...we're so mature. ;)

Welcome to the site! Feel free to PM me with any questions, and have fun! :D

--Cass
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:22 pm
Areida says...

Aaaaaaaaah Teddy Grahams are the coolest things ever! I love them too. :mrgreen:

I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari if you want. PM me if you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or random comments about the pros and cons of lined paper. See you around!
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

Random avatar

Reviews: 87
Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:57 pm
gymnast_789 says...

Hey there RunnerGirl05! I love your username! Do you like to run...I do! Mostly cross-country running. Anyway welcome to YMS! I'm gymnast_789, also known as gymnast or gym for short. You said that you were looking for friends...so am I!

I hope that you enjoy it here! Good luck with your story. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, concerns, need a critique, or just someone to talk to feel free to PM me! See ya around! :D

'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy