z

Young Writers Society

Help!

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:07 pm
Macky says...

I have a question, Is this where everyones stories go?

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:10 pm
Emerson says...

No, it isn't.

The writing corner is a place for you to talk about your writing projects, aspirations, and possible publications.

This is the description under the Writing Corner section (Perhaps you should have read it first):

Writing a novella or a book? Or trying to get something you wrote published? Post your progress here not only to let everyone know how you're coming along and to share in your trials and tribulations, but also so that others can learn from your experience.

You post your stories Here. Choose the section where your work would go, and post it as a new topic. Also though, keep in mind that you should critique at least 2-5 things before posting your own work.

Next time you have a question, go to this thread: viewtopic.php?t=1057 or PM an Instructor, Moderator, or Junior Moderator (I'm a Jr. Mod). They should be able to help you with what you need.

If you have any other questions PM me and I'll help you out....
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:25 pm
Macky says...

THANK U!

On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus