z

Young Writers Society

Just Saying Hello

Reviews: 4
Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:30 pm
teigan-vm says...

Hi, I would quite gladly like to introduce Myself.

I'm Teigan Mason, 13 years old, and guess what. I LOVE to write.
Mind you, that's not the only thing I like to do. I LOVE art too.
Over the past 13 years, I've read some good books, bad books, trashy books, fantastic books, but some of my absolute favourites are: North Child, by Edith Pattou; I ADORED this book, the entire A Series Of Unfortunate Events, by Lemony Snicket, and as usual, I'm the regular Harry Potter series fan :lol:
To be honest, I think I'm the only person in my whole school that actually likes to read. Mind you, English is one of my favourite subjects, so I guess it can't be helped :roll:

So there you go. A little bit of info about myself.
Hope I'll find some good reads on here.

Teigan x

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:33 pm
Emerson says...

Bienvenue et Bonjour!

If you have any questions, need help around the site, or would like a critique go right ahead and Pm me and I'll do my best.

What do you write? I hope you enjoy the site, it has a really good atmosphere. But remember to read the Rules and FAQs and all that good stuff before posting :-D

Have fun looking around!
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:48 am
Myth says...

Welcome Teigan!

I'm Myth. I've just finished the Unfortunate Events Series. If you have any questions PM me. See you around :mrgreen:
.: ₪ :.

'...'

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:15 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

Welcome to YWS! Lemony Snicket is a wonderful author. I need to catch up on that series. Here's hoping you enjoy yourself around here.

Feel free to PM me with questions and the like ^_^

LUNA
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
and I really don't want to
just call me shameless.

-Ani Di Franco "Shameless"

Reviews: 2
Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:23 am
dittylicious says...

Teigan, nice to meet you!

I hope you don't let the fact that not many other kids your age aren't into reading affect you too much. Make sure you keep reading and writing! I was definitely in the minority when I was your age as well, but now that I'm in college, those attributes are respected and very useful, since you'll have to do a LOT of reading in college!

I still have yet to read any of Lemony Snicket's book, but they have been on my list for a long time, so I Iguess I'll have to get on that soon! (After I'm done reading Zodiac, since I'm planning on finishing that before I see the movie!)

By the way, I love your icon! It is so cute!

Feel free to message me any time!
~*~Ditty~*~

"When we choose between reality and madness/It's either sadness or euphoria." -Billy Joel

http://dittylicious.blogspot.com

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:00 pm
Cassandra says...

Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/need a critique.

I like your icon also. It's so sparkly. :D

Enjoy the site!

--Cass
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

Random avatar

Reviews: 87
Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:21 pm
gymnast_789 says...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I'm gymnast_789, people call me gymnast or gym for short. Don't feel alone, I'm the only one who likes to read in my school too, lol. Anyway if you have any questions or need a critique feel free to PM me. See ya around!

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:28 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Hi Teigan!
Welcome to YWS!
I'm Baroness Ink. Most call me Ink, Sumi or Inky. :lol:
HARRY POTTER! YEAH!
English is the best subject ever. Ever. Have you read Gerald Morris' work? If you haven't I recommend it. :random:
What genres do you write?

Once again, welcome! I hope you find this site as enjoyable and helpful as I do.

~Ink/Sumi
ohmeohmy

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:17 am
Kay Kay says...

Hey I'm Kay Kay and welcome to the site. Feel free to pm me anytime whether you need a friend or a critique. I'll be happy to help.
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:02 pm
Via says...

Hey Teigan! [i love your name, by the way]

I'm Meg, or WM, or aMego....whatever works. I mostly hang around the poetry forums, but feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Ciao!
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs