z

Young Writers Society

Hello

Random avatar

Reviews: 22
Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:28 pm
blonde&confused says...

Hi, I'm 16

I'm in the middle of my GCSEs, love to write (even if I'm not that good, but as if I'd let that bother me).

I'm an avid reader and I swear I am not quite as dumb as my user name implies, I was just in a strange mood when I registered here.

I don't really know what else to say, so rather than bore people, I'll just shut up now.
H. Edwards

Random avatar

Reviews: 45
Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:01 pm
magiclukehutch says...

Hi and welcome to YWS! I'm Luke and I hope you enjoy yourself!

I also hope to see you and your work around.

Luke 8)
Always happy to help!

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:43 pm
HeadInTheClouds says...

Welcome to YWS, what kinds of genres do you like to read and/or, write? Do you have a specific name you would like us to call you? You're welcome to PM me if you have any questions.
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Captain Jack is back May 25!

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:04 pm
Emerson says...

Welcome Welcome! If you have any questions, need help around the site, want a critique, or pretty much anything, you can Pm me and I'll see what I can do.

Your user name makes me think of blonds, which in turn makes me think of Marylin Monroe.

Hope to see you are the site!
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:10 am
Wiggy says...

Oooo, fellow blonde! *high five* Unfortunately, I sometimes tend to live up to the reputation of dumb blonde (ask anyone), so you'll have to bear with me...XD

Anyways, I'm Wiggy, and it's awesome you're here! *huggles* I'm the current insane member of YWS, but not insane enough to forget to welcome you! I know you'll love it here-awesome mods, great crits, amazing friends-it's the place to be. Enjoy yourself, and if you have any questions or just need a shoulder to lean on, feel free to pm me! Have a great day!

Fellow blondes, unite! :D

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 87
Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:11 pm
gymnast_789 says...

Hey blonde&confused! I like your user name :D

Welcome to YMS! If you have any questions or need a critique, PM me. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Random avatar

Reviews: 22
Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:16 pm
blonde&confused says...

hi everyone, my actual name is Holly, so feel free to call me that.

i like to read pretty much anything and i write whatever pops into head even if it usually turns into a really depressing piece of work.

Sorry to disappoint you Claudette, but i look nothing like Marilyn Monroe. The best comparison would probably be how Anne Hathaway looked at the beginning of the Princess Diaries. Only blond.

as you can probably guess i am a natural blonde and proud of it. However i think everyone has those odd silly moments, blondes just seem to do the silly moments more noticeably than anyone else.

anyway, it was nice to meet you all.
H. Edwards

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
— William Shakespeare