z

Young Writers Society

HEY YALLL!

Reviews: 2
Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:04 pm
zenonian says...

im 13 and i live in florida. im a rocker. i love fantasy books. my inspirations are the seventh tower series and mainly the inheritance trilog(eragon/eldest). I am pretty wierd but most people think im funny.

I write/read fantasy only!

check out my story im working on called Beyond

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:36 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

Welcome to YWS! Enjoy your stay here, and feel free to ask any questions you might have.

And also, use capitalization .:D

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:44 pm
Jiggity says...

Hahaha, yes thats a good tip Waffles. Go fantasy lovers! Garth Nix is a legend lol. Good luck with your story and welcome.
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:49 pm
niteowl says...

Hey Zeenorian and welcome! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:11 pm
HeadInTheClouds says...

Welcome to YWS! Go rockers!

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Captain Jack is back May 25!

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:12 pm
Shine says...

hey dude!

Welcome to teh site!

Is that u in the picture?
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:33 pm
Emerson says...

welcome, welcome!

If you have any questions, need some help, or want a critique (Though honestly, I probably am not the one to critique fantasy.....) feel free to PM me :-D

So glad to see new people! Hope you enjoy YWS.
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

Random avatar

Reviews: 45
Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:37 pm
magiclukehutch says...

Hi and welcome to YWS! I'm Luke and I hope you enjoy yourself here. I will hope to look out for you and work.

Luke 8)
Always happy to help!

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:37 pm
Royboy says...

I LOVE Garth Nix. The first series I started to read of his was the Keys to the Kingdom series and now I read any of his books I can lay my hands on. I just finished Sabriel last night so now I'm on Lirael.

I'm new on the site too. I just signed up a few days ago. Fantasy is cool, so I'll probably be checking out what you've got when I get a chance.
[url="www.royacrystaldoesnanowrimo.tumblr.com"]Follow my 2011 NaNoWriMo progress on tumblr[/url] or [url="http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/734471"]friend me on the official NaNoWriMo forums[/url]!

Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:51 pm
zenonian says...

sryy i havent been able to post ( dam internet ) bu thx yall and if i have any questions ill pm one of u all. and yes ani that picture is me.

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:13 am
Wiggy says...

Sup zeno? *does weird rocker handshake* I'm a fellow fan of rock! What type do you like? I love to jam out to the 80's rock bands like Journey, Styx, Zeppelin-all that awesome stuff. I'd love to discuss rock with you some time if you'd like!

Introductions, introductions. I'm Wiggy, and if you can't tell already, I'm the current insane rock-out Wigster of YWS! I don't read fantasy much, but I am interested in maybe trying to write it some day. I think it'd be fun! Perhaps I'll check out your story within the next few days! :D

If you have any questions, or need to talk, just pm me! I'm on here constantly. :)

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:20 pm
zenonian says...

thx wiggy and yeah man i love 80s rock bands. im goin to a zz top concert in march!

Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:13 pm
zenonian says...

how do i get to the fantasy section without having to go through other peoples posts?
Check out my story at:
viewtopic.php?p=171456#171456

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:30 pm
Ofour says...

literary (at top of screen) - then go to the fantasy section.
ln(-a)=i(pi) + lna

Random avatar

Reviews: 87
Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:07 pm
gymnast_789 says...

Hey zenonian! Welcom to YMS! I hope you enjoy you stay here. If you have any questions just ask me!

The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality