z

Young Writers Society

The Otter Walks At Midnight

Reviews: 4
Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Mousey says...

Hello everybody!

I'm 19 years old and I'll be going to University in September to study for a Business Studies degree. I've been writing since I was about eight-years-old and I hope my writing has progressed since then. I write a sort of mix of genres, mostly horror/romance but occasionally I do some fantasy work. I'm hoping to try and get published after a set back from two years ago which I'm now over, so I now have my muse back and I'm hoping to get some constructive criticism to try and improve my work.
Last edited by Mousey on Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:43 pm
Myth says...

Hello Mousey,

I don't see much horror here, and I don't read it often so I look forward to reading something by you.

I took BS in school, I wasn't very good though XD
.: ₪ :.

'...'

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:00 pm
niteowl says...

Here, Mousey, Mousey, Mousey...

Okay, sorry about that. Couldn't resist. Anyway, here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:26 pm
Shine says...

Hi Mousey!

Welcome to the site!

I hope u liked niteowl's gift.lol

see you around.;)

~Ani~
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:26 am
Cade says...

The subject of your post made me laugh. Hurrah!

Ooh, horror and romance. Interesting. I'm a poet, but hope to see some of your stuff around!

Welcome!
Colleen :wink:
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:11 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

Welcome! I'm very curious about your horror/romance stories. Sounds delicious :D

LUNA
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
and I really don't want to
just call me shameless.

-Ani Di Franco "Shameless"

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:47 pm
Jiggity says...

... sounds delicious? wtf?! Thats just strange looney, lol. Romance and horror? ... hmm, I have my reservations about such a blend, but I'll withold judgement till I see some of your work.

Welcome!

Where ya from?
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

Reviews: 4
Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:29 am
Mousey says...

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm kinda glad I have to crit other peoples work first because I'm starting to get nervous about posting mine now lol.

Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon