z

Young Writers Society

Hey, Hey, Hey!!!

Reviews: 3
Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:26 am
Kizzi says...

Hi all!!! So I'm new here!! I'm from the US of A, and I've been writing for as long as I can remember :lol:

Anyway, I'm currently completely unsure of what genre I like the best... I've been jumping to and fro, so hopefully here I'll be able to grow, oh, and maybe even find myself 8)

Anyways just wanted to say hi!!! Oh yeah, You can call me Kizzi, or Kizz, or whateva you like I guess. :shock: :lol:

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:36 am
Meshugenah says...

Hi! *waves*

I jump genres, too. I'll write one thing fantasy, then another (or the same piece, I've done that, too) in another... yeah.

Anyhoo! Welcome to YWS! I'm Mesh, one 'o those of us who claim to know what goes on 'round these parts. If you have any questions, feel free to give me a hollar (or PM ;)).
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:20 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

Welcome Kizzi! Bouncing around genres is fun actually, goodness knows I've done so a few times. If you need some help feel free to PM me and have a good time around here. You'll get some great feedback :D

LUNA
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
and I really don't want to
just call me shameless.

-Ani Di Franco "Shameless"

Random avatar

Reviews: 18
Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:39 am
tzmanda says...

Hi Kizzi, :D
Welcome to YWS! I'm Thoko.
I also like to write a variety of stuff, but fantasy is more my thing.

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:02 pm
Esmé says...

Hi, welcome to YWS, hope you have fun !!! If you have anz questions, feel free to PM me,

elein

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:16 pm
Myth says...

Welcome Kizzi,

I love all genres though I only write fantasy, historical and sci-fi. Enjoy the site! :D
.: ₪ :.

'...'

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:50 pm
niteowl says...

Hey Kizzi, welcome to our wicked-awesome site. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:10 pm
Cassandra says...

Hi Kizzi, and welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D

--Cass
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:08 pm
Saphira says...

Hi Kizzi! :D

Welcome to the site. If you have any questions don't hesitate to pm me :D

I jump genres to but i mainly write fantasy. Just write what you most feel like writing and have a blast!

Saphira
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Tuckster