z

Young Writers Society

Greetings!

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:18 pm
BellaLuna says...

Hello everyone! My name is Alex and I'm 16 years old. I've been writing since I was about five years old, it's one of my favorite things to do. I really like writing stories about magic and fantasy and I also like to rewrite fairy tales. When I'm not writing I love to listen to music. And I'll listen to just about anything except rap and country. And...hmm...what else is there to say? Oh yes. At school I'm very quiet and not all that outgoing. I'm taking two Honors classes and for my foreign language I'm taking Japanese. :D

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:25 pm
Emerson says...

They offer Japanese? You must be going to a good school, mine only offers French, German, and Spanish :-p

Anyhow, Welcome! If you have any questions, need help around, want a critique, or just about anything feel free to contact me!

It's great to see new members :-)
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:26 pm
Esmé says...

Hi! Welcome to YWS, hope you have fun.

--> Lover of magic and fantasy, too. Don't like neither rap nor country. xD

-elein

P.S. I'm Alex, too

376 Reviews

Reviews: 376
Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:27 pm
Trident says...

Welcome, welcome. Writing since five? That's always nice. Some people don't "see the light" until they're older.

Have fun while you're here ;). Have a look around.
Perception is everything.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:11 pm
niteowl says...

Hi there Bellaluna. That's a sweet screenname. And now you need a sweet welcome gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant::D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:36 pm
Sam says...

*squeals*

Bella Luna-san wa Nihongo o hanashimasu!!! ^_^

Watashi no namae wa Sam desu. Watashi wa Nihongo de hanashimasu (eeto...Sam wa heta desu).

Watashi wa Bella Luna-san no monogatari o yomimasu. (Samu wa [critiquing] ga sukii desu. :wink:)

YWS ni watashi wa Bella Luna-san o mimasuka? ...uhm, yay for no grammar skillage. :P

Teeheee, glad to have you around! PM me if you need anything- or can help me with prepositional phrases. :wink:
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:00 pm
BellaLuna says...

Yay!! I could actually understand most of that (with the help of my trusty Japanese pocket dictionary)! :D

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:08 pm
Lilyy03 says...

Welcome, Alex! Looks like we have quite similar (dis)tastes in music. ;)
Enjoy the site!

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:39 pm
Firestarter says...

Hey Alex, welcome to the site.

Anyone who dislikes rap is great by me.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:39 pm
HeadInTheClouds says...

Welcome to YWS Alex. A friend of mine takes Japenese too. She's always talking in Japenese and annoys the heck out of me. Well, anyway, welcome to the site.
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Captain Jack is back May 25!

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:24 pm
LowKey says...

[quote]Bella Luna-san wa Nihongo o hanashimasu!!! ^_^
Watashi no namae wa Sam desu. Watashi wa Nihongo de hanashimasu (eeto...Sam wa heta desu).
Watashi wa Bella Luna-san no monogatari o yomimasu. (Samu wa [critiquing] ga sukii desu. Wink)
YWS ni watashi wa Bella Luna-san o mimasuka?[/quote]

What does that mean? :shock:

Any way, welcome to YWS! I'm not a big fan of rap, either. I prefer metal and rock. You?
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester