z

Young Writers Society

er...ummm...howdy?

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:24 pm
Captin Six says...

Alrighty ladels and spoons (and other house hold utensils) I'm Capn't Six land pirate extrodnaire...I also rule the land of Misspelled Words. Anywhoo, found this site on Impoverish Writers Guild, which is a group on myspace. So...um...yeah. Here I am...I think I might write something later on. Yeah that'd be good.
"Ink runs from the corners of my mouth.
There is no happiness like mine.
I have been eating poetry."
~Mark Strand

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:28 pm
View Likes
Emerson says...

Welcome aboard Capn'

If you have any questions, need help finding your way around the site, or want a critique, go right ahead and PM me or anyone else that has green user name. Anyone in green is a Moderate. (The bright green, like me, is a Jr. Mod though :-p)

What do you write? Hope to see you around soon.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:36 am
niteowl says...

Ahoy there, matey, and welcome aboard the Good Ship YWS. Sorry, saw your name and couldn't resist. Anyway, I don't have rum, but I do have smileyr, so here you go: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:41 am
Emma says...

Heyy, myspace huh?;) Cool. Well I hope you come back and post more. This site is pretty good. We have a bunch of people who are pure amazzzinggg at stories and they could easily help you. So yeah... what ever.:]

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:25 am
Doctor Kitty says...

Ahoy! Welcome to YWS.

There are plenty of pirates here. :)

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:01 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

Arrr, welcome ye scurvy dog. Enjoy your stay and don't drink too much of the grog eh?

LUNA
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
and I really don't want to
just call me shameless.

-Ani Di Franco "Shameless"

Random avatar

Reviews: 335
Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:19 am
Fireweed says...

Your intro thingy made me laugh. ^_^

Welcome! Pirates are awesome.
"I myself am composed entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."- Augusten Burroughs

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:10 am
Esmé says...

Hey and welcome to YWS !!! Hope you have fun,

-elein

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:34 pm
Firestarter says...

Ahoy! Welcome aboard.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:53 pm
Chibi says...

Welcome to the world of Young Writers, although some of us are not so young, and others are children.

Near and far, you'll find the best work around...once we've all suggested how they should tweak it that is ^_^

Enjoy your stay and many happy memories.

~Chibi
I speak with abscences, my lips move but no sound escapes; my life is but an eternal darkness searching for it's light.

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:40 am
Captin Six says...

Well thank you all for your jovial welcomes! HUZZAH! It's okay that there's no rum...I'll find some...somehow...we pirates have a way of doing that. I mainly write very abstract poetry and the occassional rant. *tips hat* See you around.
"Ink runs from the corners of my mouth.
There is no happiness like mine.
I have been eating poetry."
~Mark Strand

But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane