z

Young Writers Society

Hey guys

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:34 am
Squall says...

Hey guys. My name's Andy, 15 years old and I live in nz ^^

I'm a big RPG fan (go final fantasy!!) student and a godlike character (lol joking)

I love rock and I enjoy hanging out with my friends.

And right now, I'm attempting to write a fantasy novel. Help would be greatly appreciated.

The reason why I decided to join this forum is so that as a person I can learn more about writing, learn from what others told me so that I can improve on my mistakes.In saying that, I hope that I can return the favour.

Laters for now :D

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:52 am
Poor Imp says...

Hey Andy! Welcome and all that, to YWS. ^_^

You've covered, more or less, all that any self-respecting greeter here might ask - and I notice you've already commented on the literary pieces around the forums. ^_^ Naturally, any fantasy-inclined personage is welcomed - we've quite a few. ^_~

With that said, if you've any questions, the FAQ is mostly helpful and the blunt points. And feel free to PM me, or any of the mods (green screen-names) - that's if you have questions or are in dire need of a critique on some piece of writing. ^_^

IMP
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:21 am
Myth says...

Welcome to the site, Andy!

I'm Myth, I usually critique a lot more these days--or I tend to hide my best works away from the site XD

You can always join Imp's loverly Fantasy Fool's usergroup, you'll get a lot of help there. :mrgreen:
.: ₪ :.

'...'

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:40 pm
Shine says...

Hey Andy!

Welcome to YWS.

I'm Ani and I love rock too. :P

Would like to read your work and just a quick reminder that do go through the rules and regs.It will be helpful.

If got any questions to ask feel free to pm me or anyone on this site.

see you around,till then keep rocking,keep hanging around,keep posting and keep writing! :wink:
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:48 pm
Emerson says...

or are in dire need of a critique on some piece of writing. ^_^

So are you handing all the mods out for critiques, Imp? lol

Hi Andy! Great to see a new member here who is willing to learn. When might we see your story? I'm also a Mod, so as Impy said, if you have any questions or want a critique feel free to contact me!
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:59 pm
Lilyy03 says...

Welcome, Andy! It looks like you're off to a great start. I've learned a lot from reading and posting at YWS, hope the same works for you!

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:25 am
Cassandra says...

Hi there, and welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy yourself, and do hesitate to PM any of us if you have any questions. We won't bite [s]much[/s], promise. ;)
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:29 am
niteowl says...

Hi, I'm Niteowl. I'm a Greeter, so my sole job is to welcome people, so...WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix