z

Young Writers Society

Hello, new person here

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:04 am
yojimbop says...

Hey everyone. Just stumbled across this site and thought it looked like a lot of fun. Just curious, any screenwriters here?

Kevin

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:39 am
Kay Kay says...

Hey yojimbop. I'm happy to be the first one to welcome you to the site! I'm Kay Kay and your talking to me in chat right now. LOL Anyways. I can't wait to read some of your scripts.
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:39 am
bubblewrapped says...

Hey Kevin! Pleased to metcha. I'm not a screenwriter (I'm not much of an anything-writer right now, unless you count essays) but we do have a screenwriting section (I think) so you'll probably find a few kindred souls floating about. Haha. Anyway, regardless of what we write, we're all insane. Most of us fell over this site at one time or another and havent gotten up since ;) Welcome to the club!

See ya around,
~bubbles
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:56 am
The Jesseble says...

Hey Kevin

Welcome welcome welcome *throws flowers at you*

can't wait to see some of ye work

tj
***The Jesseble***

Cheese Hat

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:51 pm
Emerson says...

Hi There!

I'm Claudette! And, I've actually dabbled in screen writing. It's a bit odd for the normal writer to try, so I haven't picked it back up since, but I could still see me doing it in the future.

Welcome to the site! I'm an instructor/not-yet-instated Jr. Moderator! So if you have any questions, need some help, get lost on your way, or want a critique, feel free to PM me and I'll do what I can!

Do you write Screen plays? What genre do you write?
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:34 pm
Raven says...

Hello hello!

Welcome. I'm not a screenwriter, but I love reading them!
~*SapphireBird*~

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:01 pm
Swires says...

Hey there, welcome to YWS - its a fantastic Place for writers of any kind! If you have any problems, just PM me.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

Reviews: 4
Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:45 am
lightofmeridian says...

Hey, my name is Lucy. Welcome to YWS, even though I am new here too. You can see that I love greeting people. I hope to read whatever you write sometime soon!

Lucy

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:12 am
Cassandra says...

Hi there, and welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me, and of course, enjoy! :D

--Cass
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:43 am
de_budding says...

Welcome!

Dan
"One who understands much displays a greater simplicity of character than one who understands little."
-Alexander Chase

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:21 pm
Leonheart says...

Welcome to YWS! hope you enjoy your stay (sound like a hotel brochure...)

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:02 am
Fand says...

Ah, finally a new member who's above the age of thirteen and seems to understand the concept of grammar.... For that, you have earned my undying devotion. I mean, a welcome post without any errors at all... it's a rarity. *grins* Yes, hullo, I'm Fand--or Sir Fand, if you choose, though it's a bit of a misnomer as I am female (that little pink sign should make it relatively obvious), and I'm resident babbler, editor, and erm--anything-you-want-me-to-be extraordinaire. Minus the vaguely inappropriate connotations inherent in that last statement.

In any event, most heartily welcome to the site, and while I'm a pretty poor screenwriter myself, I enjoy reading them; feel free to drop a line or IM, as I'm always up for a good conversation, and I'm told I'm relatively good at walking people through the site and/or answering questions, penchant for rambling notwithstanding.

Cheers!

Fand
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:48 pm
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome! I know I'm late, but you still aren't officially welcomed without a gift!

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality