z

Young Writers Society

Hello Everyone

Reviews: 0
Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:32 pm
ccutie517 says...

Hi everyone!!!! I'm new to this site. I came here while looking for a site for young writers. I'm a girl(a very pretty one I might add!) I write the fashion column for my school's newspaper. :D My dream is to be writer period. But I would prefer to be in fashion writing(c'mon free clothes)

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:44 am
Meshugenah says...

heehee, I like the free clothes, perk ;)

I met you briefly in the chat, but anyhoo! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any member of Big Brother (the mods! We be in green, normally).

Enjoy the site!
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:00 am
Poor Imp says...

...And I'm one of the other and erstwhile - well, no, not truly erstwhile - mods that Mesh mentions. ^_^

Welcome to the site, ccutie! Free clothes would certainly save money; I've always got the problem of wearing mine out and being rather broke.

Anyhow, I can't say much more pertinent than what Mesh has. So, other than fashion columnist or journalist, ever write fiction?

Welcome again. ^^'

IMP
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:54 am
Cassandra says...

Hi there, and welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me, and have fun! :D

--Cass
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:00 pm
de_budding says...

Welcome,
I'm am a black T and genes (from Tescos or QD) kinda' guy so my whole wardrobe has a networth of around 5-10 Pound Sterling.

Maybe you can teach me some things ;)
Pm me or my E-mail is on my profile.

Dan
"One who understands much displays a greater simplicity of character than one who understands little."
-Alexander Chase

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:32 pm
Swires says...

Welcome there. It would be nice if you could just use standard text instead of making it larger.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:08 pm
Leonheart says...

hey, new member to new member!

i thought i may as well get to know people, this site is great for writers, new or old to it, so you'll fit in just great!

Reviews: 4
Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:37 am
lightofmeridian says...

Hey!
My name is Lucy, and I am semi-new to young writers society. I love shopping for clothes too. :) I am looking forward to hear some of your fashion stories and other things. If you ever get bored, just PM me or post in my guestbook! Bye!

Lucy

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:20 am
Kay Kay says...

Hey welcome to the site!! I'm Kay Kay and don't hesitate to ever PM me about anything.
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:54 pm
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome!!!! I'm on a gift-giving marathon right now, so here you go! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost