z

Young Writers Society

Hi!!!

Reviews: 2
Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:21 am
ElizabethBlackfire says...

Hi guys!! I'm so excited to meet some fellow writers! I'm Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz or Lizzie whatever you want. I use she/her pronouns. I'm currently writing a story about kids at a performing arts boarding school, so if that interests you, I would love to chat! My favorite book series is Percy Jackson and I'm working on a fanfic right now. I love Taylor Swift :smt020 and theater, as well as, of course, writing. My favorite TV show is Grey's Anatomy and my favorite movie is 10 Things I Hate About You. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I LOVE romance. :smt007 If anyone wants to chat, I'd love to! :D

1487 Reviews

Reviews: 1487
Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:53 am
IcyFlame says...

Hey @ElizabethBlackfire, welcome to YWS! Fellow Taylor Swift and 10 Things I Hate About You fan here! How far through your novel are you so far? What are your main characters like?

Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:11 pm

Hi @IcyFlame! My novel's going great! I just started it, but I have it all outlined out. I'm about 6 pages in. My character's are all really over-excited theater kids. My MC's name is Becca Lane and she's really passionate and caring. Her future boyfriend's name is Conner and he's really talented and loyal. Her bff's name is Faith and she's really funny and constantly excited. What's your favorite Taylor Swift album? Any cool projects you want to share?

Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:13 pm
View Likes

Update. I've posted the first chapter of this work!! It's called Thank you, 5!! If you want to leave a review, that would be really helpful!!

There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou