z

Young Writers Society

Introduction :)

Reviews: 1
Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:52 pm
NoElixar says...

Hiii!!!
My name is Noah and I'm 17 years old. I love to read and for the past two years I've been working on a book. It hasn't been going very well though, so I'm hoping that this community will help motivate me! I'd absolutely love it if you could check it out: it's called The Last Ones (for now at least, not sure if it'll be the final title) and it's a YA fantasy.
If you want me to check out any of your own work, feel free to reach out to me somehow :)
Oh and I use they/them pronouns

1487 Reviews

Reviews: 1487
Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:04 am
View Likes
IcyFlame says...

Welcome to YWS @NoElixar! I’m excited to check out your book - do you like to read fantasy as well as write it?

Reviews: 1
Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:10 am
NoElixar says...

IcyFlame wrote:Welcome to YWS @NoElixar! I’m excited to check out your book - do you like to read fantasy as well as write it?

I do!

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:51 am
Shady says...

I know I'm a little late, but welcome to the site! I hope you're enjoying yourself so far! If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to ask c:

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

224 Reviews

Reviews: 224
Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:31 pm
AkuRashomon says...

Hello and welcome to YWS! I would love to read your writings and review/comment on them too c:
rashomon go brr

she/her

used to be loveissourgrapes

Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus