z

Young Writers Society

Hello there!

Reviews: 1
Fri May 19, 2023 3:01 pm
View Likes
StellaAdaire says...

Hello there! I'm Stella Adaire {she/her/hers}. I am, at heart, an English bard, or perhaps a melancholy French noblewoman, but I'm currently wandering the desolate wastes of the American South, where sports flags and beer ads all too often replace poetry and enchantment.
...I'm also very good at creating a pretense of magic and being utterly unable to see it through.
I enjoy writing fiction of many genres, and I dabble with both short stories and longer works. I also have way too many ideas for projects, and the discarded children of my mind could form their own empire at this point.
I won NaNoWriMo last year {at the cost of my mental health and the general wellbeing of those who live with me}, and then immediately abandoned that project to the inner cesspools of shame. Well, it served its purpose.
I'm really looking forward to learning my way around this site and reading what other authors have uploaded! It's... it's very nice to have found a community other than Wattpad where I can interact with other writers' work like this!
Cheers to authorial endeavors, and all the possibilities that QWERTY has to offer us!
~Stella Adaire
"you have never been in love, until you've seen the stars reflect in the reservoirs..."

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sat May 20, 2023 5:17 am
looseleaf says...

Welcome, Stella! I'm excited to get to know you! Let me know if you need anything/want to chat. :))

The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality