z

Young Writers Society

Introduction

Reviews: 4
Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:19 am
View Likes
E11ie says...

Hello! I just found out about this site from an article I was reading the other day. So far I've really enjoyed using it! I generally write short stories, although I am not terribly good yet so bring on all the helpful advice and criticisms! I love reading and watching cheesy movies. I'm also Christian and would love to use my passions and interests to make God real and alive for people. I am excited to be here and can't wait to get to know you all!

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:21 pm
Liminality says...

Hi there! I'm Lim - great to meet you! I enjoy reading a lot, too (it's partly why I'm on the site!) Is there something you particularly like reading?
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

Reviews: 4
Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:23 pm
View Likes
E11ie says...

That is a surprisingly hard question! I love reading so many things. I like nonfiction, fiction, fantasy, biography's, contemporaries, short stories, poetry. Maybe if I had to pick something specific, I enjoy nonfiction?

What about you, is there a genre of style of writing you particularly enjoy?

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:49 am
Omni says...

Welcome to YWS @E11ie! Writing short stories is something I've never been able to do, because my ideas are too broad (and never end up getting finished) so I commend you for being able to write them ^^ and if you're wishing to get better, YWS is a great site to improve your writing.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:01 am
Liminality says...

@E11ie Ooh non-fiction! I enjoy reading that quite a bit, too :D
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:17 am
Hkumar says...

Hi E11ie! Welcome to YWS :) Hope you like it here.
I only put my signature on big cheques.

You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott