z

Young Writers Society

Hey... i guess

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:56 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Gay; Straight; whatever. All are welcome.

If you have any questions or see any threads that are out of place, send a PM to any of the mods.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:16 pm
Loranys Gellantara says...

Uuummmm..... Right. I think that I shall be sane for once... (If that's possible)

Welcome to YWS. My name is... Actually I have quite a few names on here but my real name is Lauren. On here I am called Loz, boots, Draco and Lauren. I think there's another but I can't remember :D

As for the gayness don't worry. We (not many anyway) will not judge you because of that. After all we all have out own secrets. :wink:

Pm me if you need anything

Ciao

Loz
I'm only laughing on the outside. My smile is just skin deep. If you could see inside I'm really crying

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:00 pm
Elizabeth says...

Ya'll trying to make me look like public enemy number one because I freaked out, well I have a RIGHT TO because I don't know how he found out about this place...

It's weird having emo ex boyfriends around me... especially the ones who leave XD lol oh well *huggles Vernon* I gots VERNON NOW :P

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:06 am
If_Rocks_Could_Fly says...

It's weird having emo ex boyfriends around me...

The reason he left is flipping obvious... He's not into chicks... Get over it... Both of you... Stop it with the dots... Now I see why emos are emo... trying to make him jealous won't work... Again, he's not into chicks.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:25 am
niteowl says...

Emo, gay, Liz's ex-boyfriend, serial killer...whoever you are, you still need a gift. So here you go: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:36 am
Emma says...

Guess you're here to show off your emo poetry.

Anyway, hey, welcome to the site. Want to have a wee shout or a talk you can PM me. Enjoy your visit. We'll try to understand you.;]

The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune