z

Young Writers Society

Hello

Reviews: 0
Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:51 am
View Likes
Caelix3 says...

New here, I thought it would be helpful to join a community of young writers such as myself. Lately I have been in a kind of not motivated to write ditch and was hoping you guys could help me with that. I also joined this website to improve on my writing skills more and such, so please give me as much suggestions or feedback as possible whenever I post something :smt001! I enjoy writing paranormal,horror,thriller, type stories by the way.

Well nice to meet everybody and hopefully we all get along nicely ^_^.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:25 am
View Likes
gia2505 says...

Welcome Caelix! I hope you enjoy YWS.
~Gia2505 a.k.a Your Friendly Neighbourhood Freak~

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:24 am
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Hi @Caelix3! I'm glad to hear that you write horror! I've actually not met many writers that do, and I'm please to finally meet one. Yeah, YWS is definitely the way to go if you want to write more! EXTREMELY helpful in practically everything! :D

Everybody is always super nice on YWS, and we all like helping each other out, in practically everything, even if its something personal about our lives. :D

I hope you have an awesome time with us, and if you ever need any help with anything or just need a review, then feel free to ask me!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

417 Reviews

Reviews: 417
Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:33 am
View Likes
Willard says...

This may seem a bit late, but welcome to YWS @Caelix3 ! We are nice members and an ultimately great website! Like Therese said, we are all nice members.
Welcome once again :D

"Words say little to the mind compared to space thundering with images and crammed with sounds."

stranger, strangelove, drstrangelove, strange, willard

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:36 am
View Likes
Blackwood says...

Greeting and welcome to the website my fine Sir/Lady. Motivation is often hard to come across when you are feeling in a hole, but hopefully you can be inspired by others to write. Whether you are inspired by the energy of seeing others write and seem so full of life, by reading something amazing and yearning to match them, or by reading terrible things and being motivated to write because you know that by mother-of-writers you can do better than that, then I am sure this place will suit any needs. (Don't tell anyone I said that)

Thrillers and such are my favourite type of fiction and movies, and I'd like to see a good horror writer around here. I haven't seen much horror writing on the site save a few good short stories. I am working on horror something at the moment so it is feeling lonely in the genre. Anyway, I hope you have fun.
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:05 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Hello and welcome to YWS. :3
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire