z

Young Writers Society

Hey there!

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:02 pm
View Likes
Kendastic says...

Hi! My name is Kendra and I just joined this lovely site today. I would love to get to know my fellow young writers, and would love it if you could read my stories!

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:42 pm
Cheetah says...

Welcome Kendra! Let me know if you have any questions. :)
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:14 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Welcome @Kendastic!! My name is Cricket, and if you ever need a review or just a reader then come talk to me. I'd love to help you out with anything! :D

Ohhh, and if you ever have any problems with the site at all then talk to Cheetah or I or take a look at this link! It helped me out a lot when I first joined!!

PLEASE READ: FAQ For New Users

Welcome again! :D
Last edited by ThereseCricket on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:12 pm
GoldFlame says...

Welcome! I'd love to read your work. Feel free to give me a call, too, if you have any questions or concerns.

What genre do you most enjoy writing? :D
β€œHe leant tensely against the wall and frowned like a man trying to unbend a corkscrew by telekinesis.” – Douglas Adams

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:42 am
Rook says...

Welcome to the site! It is lovely isn't it?
If you need any help, feel free to ask me! If you ever write poetry, I'd love to check it out!
Hope to see you around the site!
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:24 am
Holysocks says...

Welcome to the family, Kendastic! If you have any questions, or want a friend, come and talk to me!!!

What do you like to write?
100% autistic

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:21 pm
yubbies21 says...

Hello! Welcome to YWS! As you can probably tell, everyone around here is super friendly! So if you ever need anything, feel free to ask!
beep

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:07 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Welcome to YWS!

My name is Iggy. It's a pleasure to meet you! I hope you enjoy it here. :D

Here are the rules of YWS, so be sure to read those! This is the forums page, where you can find The Lounge, the Welcome Mat, the Writers Corner, etc. Have a look around, as each forum may have subforums inside. Here is the Storybook section, and this is a FAQ, which should answer any questions about Storybooks, or what you do to make one, etc. Another useful FAQ is this.

Also, you may notice that some of the users around here have differently-colored usernames. Anyone you see in this color, this color, or this color, that means that they're a moderator! The top boss, the guy in black, that's Nate, so you can also go to him if you need help! You may also see this color and this color around the site! Those are members of the site who originally served on the mod squad but are now retired! You can find a whole list of the mods, past and present, here. PM any of us if you need help! :D

I'd like to introduce you to The Buddy System! It's a place where mentors like me can help out newbies like you! I hope you go have a look and see you around! Please, if you need anything, feel free to post on my wall or PM me. :)
β€œI can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson