z

Young Writers Society

Greetings and Saluations

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:28 pm
Eferhilda says...

Hey all.

Found this site through some other business and I have to say that I am very impressed. I own my own Creative Writing website and I am also published (small little story but it has my name on it so I am rather proud of it :) ) I have been writing since Elementary school and I am now 29, so writing has always been a passion for me. I look forward to participating and getting to know all of the wonderful members here.

Feel free to ask me anything.
“Love is not about what you want. It’s about finding happiness for the one you love.” - Kahlan Amnell -

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:33 pm
Lava says...

Hi there and welcome!

Thank you for joining YWS! I look forward to seeing you around our forums here.
Would you mind sharing the link to your published story? Congratulations on that! What do you enjoy writing? Have you taken up any creative writing courses in the university level?

Cheers,
Lava
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:35 pm
Cheetah says...

Hello Eferhilda, welcome to YWS! If you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to PM me or leave a message on my wall. Looking forward to getting to know you. :)
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:37 pm
Eferhilda says...

Actually have a BA in English and have taken several Creative Writing courses throughout my Academic career.

Here is the link to my publishers site and the little blurb about my story. The book can be bought either there, or on Amazon. Though I get more of a profit if it is bought from the publisher lol

http://www.kellanpublishing.com/index.p ... rial-best/
“Love is not about what you want. It’s about finding happiness for the one you love.” - Kahlan Amnell -

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:19 am
Iggy says...

Hi and welcome to YWS! :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat