z

Young Writers Society

Awkward Introduction Time!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:18 pm
Mikaela67 says...

Hmm...ahoy? ¿Hola? Wassup?? How about I just use hello....

Well, hello!

I decided it would be a little helpful (just a teensy bit) to introduce myself. I just joined this site, and I have realized that it is VERY overwhelming! And intimidating! I mean, you can tell everyone on this site has a passion for what they do and a determination to make great strides doing just that. You guys are like YWS royality, and I'm like that YGS peasant who got the joke too late.

My name is Mik (formally Mikaela as you can see by my username), yet on here I prefer to be called Mik. And, I believe if I am really determined, my words can truly mean something. I figured maybe here I could show you that growing determination.

And I'm pretty sure the replies to this (if there is any at all) will give me the same description: hello, check out the buddy system...a brief, acceptable description. But maybe tell me what you like best about this site? Why are you on here, and what do you like to do on here?

I appreciate all of those who actually read this. Thank you!

Oh, and smile! We all need more smiles :D

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:40 am
Iggy says...

Hey Mik! What is YGS? :)

I'm Iggy! Nice to meet you! I'm here because I love to write and socialize with people. I review, write, storybook, chat, moderate, talk to friends and make friends with people I don't know and just overall enjoy the site!

Have you been looking around? Do YOU like this site so far? :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:36 am
WillowPaw1 says...

Hi, Mik. Welcome to YWS. ^.^

I think my favorite part of YWS has to be the review system. You're able to get so many critiques on your work to help you improve, and I must say: my short time being here, I've improved a lot with writing.

I hope you like it here! :)
Well.

Hello there.

Want a review? Feel free to request one in my topic:
WillowPaw's Reviews

Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda