z

Young Writers Society

Hi :)

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:34 pm
Jessi says...

Hi :)
My name is Jéssica and I'm 20. I'll start by saying that I'm portuguese, so any grammar errors you guys can find in my posts are perfectly normal... I'm a writer but I write in portuguese, obviously xD but of course you guys can correct me if I'm wrong, anytime and I thank you :)
Well, I write since I was 12... I started with fanfics, and so I discovered my incondicional love for writing :p I have to say though that I always had a little problem in my writing... I find terribly hard to finish my stories. I have countless stories unfinished for many reasons xD
However, what made me search for a forum like this one was that about a year ago I started like a big project: the biggest! :shock: I've always heard compliments about my writing (including the compliments of a portuguese teacher), and many people (including that teacher) always said that I should write a book... and I won't lie, I had that dream for a long time. So like I was saying, I started that big project about a year ago, and I was determined (and still am) to finish it and to make of this story the best of them all. So I started with one idea, but you know... we (writers) have the bigger minds, always questioning ourselves the big big question "what if?"... and I put that question to myself so many times that what started like a good idea for a 200 pages book, is now an idea for a real saga xD well, I created a all different world and now I'm stuck with so many ideas and I'm like desperate because I can't focus... I made a break (for months) and now I'm trying to continue my story but I really can't organize my ideas and it is driving me crazy xD so, that's why I'm here... I really need some help with this whole thing, and I'd really apreciate if someone here could help me x)

You'll excuse me, I'm very talkative, I know x)
Thank you all :D

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:11 am
fire_of_dawn says...

Hi, and welcome to YWS. I can say without boast that this is the best writers' forum on the web.

What do you like to write, exactly? No matter the genre, it should find an audience here. :)
"Do? I'll tell you what we'll do! We'll be ready!"
Matthias, from Redwall

"Life consists of doing the impossible."
Brother Fir, The Heir of Mistmantle

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:57 am
Iggy says...

hey Jessica! Welcome to YWS. I see you discovered the italics. :D

If you ever need any help, just poke me and I'll assist as best as I can~
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:48 am
Blackwood says...

Welcome. I hope you enjoy the site.
I know this one girl called @SubtleSanity who I think you will be really great friends with. XD I think you'll find there would be heaps to talk about. I see some things you have in common. You should leave a message on her wall.

I look forward to becoming friends with you and I really hope that you can also become friends with SubtleSantiy too (I think she needs a friend, she is sort of lonely and sad sometimes)

Also a tip is, if you do 5 reviews you get access to the chat bar which is a really great device.
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:00 am
Apricity says...

@Blackwood, ignore this Baka.

XD, it is very nice to meet you Jessica! Maybe we should get together and chat sometimes, you've been writing since you're 12? Wow! What sort of things do you like to write?
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:10 pm
Jessi says...

first of all, I must apologize... I've been very busy and so I can't be here in the site as much times as I would like :s

@fire_of_dawn ;
hey, I like to write epic fantasy, it's my thing :p
thank you :)

@Iggy ;
thank you, I'll let you know if I need help :)

@Blackwood ;
it's my pleasure to become friend with you and that girl, ahah xD thank you for the welcoming :)
5 reviews? how so? xD

@SubtleSanity ;
hey, it's nice to meet you too :) and yes, we can do that but I'm afraid we can't chat here in the site many times, I've been very busy, maybe we can share our facebooks or something if you want, it's easier for me :)
yes I write since I was 12... of course now I write much better than when I was 12 but yes xD
I already wrote many types of stories but my genre really is epic fantasy... or at least fantasy, even if not epic lol xD

Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100