z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Tue May 27, 2014 3:25 am
LoseControl says...

I am a seventeen year old who loves writing, art, music, nature, and many other things. Most of my stories are what might be called sinister. I've written a bit in the way of fanfiction, but most of my works are originals. I'm a little awkward with introductions, so I'll leave it at that, but should you have any questions please feel free to ask! Also, if you notice any errors in grammar on my part, I'd really like to know so they can be corrected as soon as possible. :) Thank you!
"There is only one commander they will never desert. His name is Victory." - Cleopatra

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Tue May 27, 2014 3:30 am
Cheetah says...

Hey there, welcome to YWS! I'm Cheetah and if you need help with anything feel free to ask me. :)
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue May 27, 2014 4:22 am
Iggy says...

Welcome welcome! It's nice to meet you. :D

Please give the rules a read, then enjoy the site! I hope to see you around. Please don't hesitate to PM me if you ever need any help. :)

~Iggy
β€œI can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Thu May 29, 2014 8:40 pm
Lumi says...

Welcome to The Society. :]

I can't wait to read what you have up your sleeve. What sort of fanfic have you written? You'd be surprised how many fandom cults there are on YWS (hehehe).

Give me a slap on the shoulder if you have any questions about the place.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri May 30, 2014 1:52 am
LoseControl says...

I've written (or am still writing) fanfictions for Ginger Snaps, Haunting In Connecticut, Funny Games, Frozen, Red Dragon, and a crossover of The Watcher and American Mary. All of them are somewhat sadistic in nature, including the Frozen one, which I am writing as sort-of a sequel to the movie. Thank-you!
"There is only one commander they will never desert. His name is Victory." - Cleopatra

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:54 am
View Likes
GoldFlame says...

Ooh, another Grammar Nazi!

Welcome! YWS is an amazing place. :D
β€œHe leant tensely against the wall and frowned like a man trying to unbend a corkscrew by telekinesis.” – Douglas Adams

301 Reviews

Reviews: 301
Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:20 pm
Snowery says...

Sinister stories eh? Sounds interesting! Looking forward to seeing you on the site! If you ever need anything feel free to give me a buzz :)
The World Is Mine.

Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda