z

Young Writers Society

hello

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Fri May 16, 2014 6:50 pm
notresponsible says...

Hello All! I am notresponsible. I got that nickname from my teacher back in high school. The reoccurring gag was me saying "not responsible" and walking out of class (for like 3 seconds) after I had done something goofy or outrageous (high school was a fun time).

Ok, I got off topic. I just want to say hello and I signed up for this site because I recently found a love in reading and writing through college. You may notice that my grammar and punctuation may be a little off but I am working on it. I hope my fellow members here will give me an hand too.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri May 16, 2014 7:09 pm
View Likes
Gardevite says...

Welcome! :) I hope you have a great time here! ^_^ I hope YWS helps you deepen your love of writing!
Formerly Hightop

Garde's Reviews

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri May 16, 2014 7:30 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Hello! Today is my last day of high school. Any quick advice? It's lunchtime right now. :mrgreen:

Anuways, welcome to YWS! It' s nice to meet you. I'm Iggy. :) I hope to see you around!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Fri May 16, 2014 8:38 pm
View Likes
chancesnchanges says...

Welcome to YWS @notresponsible :)
“Hope for the Best. Expect the worst. Live is a Play. We're Unrehearsed.” — Mel Brooks

GOD BLESS :D

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri May 16, 2014 9:57 pm
View Likes
BrilliantMustaches says...

Welcome to YWS! Pm anytime! :smile:
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”
― J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Sat May 17, 2014 11:32 am
View Likes
Apricity says...

Welcome to YWS!!!
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue May 20, 2014 11:17 am
Auxiira says...

Hey Notresponsible! Welcome to YWS!

That sounds like a really fun thing to do xD (wouldn't work here >.< )
What do you like to write?
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue May 20, 2014 1:35 pm
notresponsible says...

I like to write poetry, fanfiction (comic cross-overs and game cross-overs), and adventure (political, sci-fi, and fantasy). Thanks for asking. How about you Auxiira?

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Wed May 21, 2014 11:43 am
Tenyo says...

Hey Notresponsible! Welcome to YWS!

That is a pretty awesome username, it must be said.

I'm Ten! One of your *super-friendly* neighbourhood mods. I tend to use that to introduce myself to most new members. It's nowhere near as cool as 'Not Responsible,' I know, but I'm sure I'll think of a better one some day. My speciality is the Resources forum (over there under the Forums tab.) It includes... pretty much everything about writing except the writing itself.

It's a neat place to test out ideas, ramble about characters or just angst around people who know what you're talking about. There's a load of useful articles as well about grammar and punctuation that make all the icky, annoying parts much easier to get the hang of.

YWS has some amazing poets, and personally I'm a huge fan of sci-fi and fantasy, so I look forward to seeing your work around the forums =]
We were born to be amazing.

The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree