z

Young Writers Society

Hey! I'm Lea

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:32 am
View Likes
LeaRye says...

I am new at this, I'm 16 and I looove to write but until now I hadn't had the guts to share my writings. I currently write short stories and fanfics, I mostly write love and fantasy stories.
I like the new teen sagas like Divergent and even Vampire Academy, I also enjoy the classics, of course Shakespeare, but my personal favorite is Jane Austen.
I love music, I love to sing, most of all rock, blur and linkin park are at the top of my list but my favorite band is Snow Patrol.
And that's pretty much what I had to say

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:40 am
Iggy says...

Hey Lea! Welcome to YWS. c:

Do give the rules a read and then enjoy your stay here at YWS! Do let me know if you have any questions. :)
β€œI can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:42 am
deleted30 says...

Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll love it here. :smt003

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:17 am
View Likes
lostthought says...

Lea, you better leave soon. Everyone here has YWS fever. It's very contagious. It seeps into your pores slowly. If you leave now, you should be safe.

You only have 48 hours. I suggest you hurry.
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:40 am
GoldFlame says...

I might also add that it's chronic. Welcome! (:
Last edited by GoldFlame on Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
β€œHe leant tensely against the wall and frowned like a man trying to unbend a corkscrew by telekinesis.” – Douglas Adams

301 Reviews

Reviews: 301
Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:43 am
View Likes
Snowery says...

Haha! I agree with Lost and Flamey. I joined last year and none of my friends have seen me since. :P
The World Is Mine.

I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom