6.your my friend :)
No votes

Total votes : 7

Reviews: 0
Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:39 am
View Likes
strawberryquill says...

BLIMEY!!!!!!!!! this place is freaking awesome!!!!!!!1
oh ! hey! hi! hello! i am strawberry quill... that's really dumb cause i hate strawberries but nevertheless, i love the word "strawberry!" I am well....... the tension maker, the comedian and of course the craziest and the most studious person you've ever seen .I love dreaming absurd. for me, You'll either find me toiling around or thinking about my EXAMS. I am not a "sporty " person (NOT GOOD IN SPORTS! I MEANT).... I admit it but try and defeat me in chess and you get a 2000 bucks from me.
I am a huge Potterhead and a great malfoy fan (OMGGGGGGGGGGG TOM FELTON IS SO FREAKING CUTE!~!!!!!!!) I love thrillers and science fictions and i am here to bring to everyone an awesome experiance of fictions and non-fictions. FYI i am an active debator too ( i love debating and am a great nationalist.I would love to make friends here and learn from them, share ideas and publish stuffs... But this review thing prevents me from pouring my heart out and writing ... So, please do help me get points... i dont think you can help me out with that!! you can just hope for the best maybe....

hope I have an awesome time here.
full stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:49 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

... YOU SEEM CRAZILY HYPERACTIVE. GOOD. I LIKE THOSE TYPES OF PEOPLE.

Welcome to YWS. ^^ I'm Iggy and I'm a moderator! Which means I'm here if you need it, so please don't hesitate to PM me if you need help.

I'm also here to nudge you to read the Official YWS Rules & Guides, and also take note of rule 4. This is a site for young writers, and therefore we encourage/reinforce this rule, as your post might make a few Grammar Nazis have a panic attack. ^^

Once more, welcome to YWS! See you around. :mrgreen:

~Iggy
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:52 am
View Likes
Ventomology says...

Yo! Glad to see you're so excited to be here.
Anyway, since you're so into debating, I'd try the 'Serious Discussion and Debate' forum. You're sure to find a great topic there. (I went in there once and posted about nuclear stuff since you know, science nerd and my parents work on that sort of thing, but then I got scared and ran away... There are some really tough debaters here!)
And if you're ever looking for things to review, just ask around. People will be happy to recommend things to you.
I hope you like it here, and welcome to YWS!
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

Reviews: 0
Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:54 am
strawberryquill says...

thanks buggie :) I'll rush to you if i need help

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:20 pm
eldEr says...

Heyo! Man, you really do seem like a hyperactive little thing :P Which is totally a-okay, because YWS needs a few more of those ;) They tend to make things awesome, y'know?

Like Iggy, I'm a YWS junior mod, so if you ever need any help, feel free to shoot me a private message or post a question on my wall (: (the same thing applies to basically everyone in green, but I think that's been pointed out already).

Also, reviewing other members is the #1 way to get points. People have to work hard for those, so most aren't willing to let them be mooched ;) (unless they're REALLY friendly, of course).

What sorts of things do you write?
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:43 pm
alliyah says...

Hi, strawberryquill nice to meet you and welcome to Young Writers Society! What type of debate do you do? I do "Lincoln-Douglas" debate at my high school. :D
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:27 pm
deleted5 says...

Hey there! Nice to meet you and welcome to YWS!
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:36 pm
Spotswood says...

Well, aren't you a hyper one. It's like typing ADD haha. Anyway, Welcome to the Machine...
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.

If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate