z

Young Writers Society

Greetings c:

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:26 pm
View Likes
amat says...

Hi, i'm new. sort of. I started over after 2 years of lull because of my inactivity in my previous account and stupidity of my past...

My name is Min, I'm a Junior in high school and slowly dying from schoolwork.

Writing, reading, and drawing are my three hobbies, and they're a way to get away from reality and upcoming future.

What else. My music preferences range from Yiruma to Disney to Ed Sheeran to rock to Heavy metal. ...

I''ll TRY to be active on this website, but no promises. I hope to make friends on this site and to post many pieces of my writing..

I HAD A LOT MORE TO SAY BUT INTERNET DISCONNECTED AND NOW I CAN'T THINK OF ANY MORE.

Thanks for reading, anyways. c:

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:31 pm
Iggy says...

Hello, Min! Welcome back to YWS. :D

I've never thought about ditching my account and making a new one to start over x) I'm too attached, even if I did some really stupid wall posts back in the day.

I'm a Disney freak! We should talk Disney sometime soon. ;)

Here's to hoping you stick around! Welcome back. :mrgreen:
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:43 am
Crimsona says...

Hi there Min, welcome back! I too have returned after 2 years of inactivity. Ugh I can totally relate to slowly dying from schoolwork - blegh. D:

Oooh a fellow Disney lover! :D

Well, welcome back and see you around. :)
Avatar (c) to Thalia - A great friend of mine

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:03 pm
lostthought says...

Disney is twisted. Like in Tarzan, you see the guy's shadow when he is hanging and it's just there. It's, just, no. So strange.

It also leaves out the best details. Like in Cinderella when the step sisters cut off pieces of their foot and crows peck out their eyes!
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:55 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Welcome back, Min!

What sorts of things do you like to write? :o Fiction, poetry, scripts?! What kinds of books do you like to read?

Also, Disney music is totally the best! *highfives*

-Lauren-
Got YWS?

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:22 pm
eldEr says...

Ahhh, Disney fan! <3 Welcome to YWS (again), and I really hope you enjoy yourself more this time around. We all did stupid things as younglings around the site, so don't feel too bad ;)

I hope to see some of your writing around the site, and some of your reviews, too!
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price