z

Young Writers Society

Hey ppl!

Reviews: 0
Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:10 am
missanonymity says...

Hi, I'm Miss Anonymity. Pleased to make all of your acquaintances.(:
If you wouldn't mind checking out my new blog, http://missanonymity.weebly.com/, I'd be freaking ecstatic. I might be a bit rough and long-winded when it comes to writing, but I hope you'll give it a chance.
If you liked it so far, comment. If hated it so far, comment. If you loved it so far, bookmark it and keep going back for more. I should have a new post up before every Wednesday. Maybe even more than one.
THANK YOU! I look forward to reading everyone's stories and posting a lot of my own.

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:55 pm
lostthought says...

Mis, you have a wall you can post your statuses on, you don't have to post on this every so often

Anyhow, welcome to YWS
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:23 pm
Iggy says...

Hey Miss Anonymity! Welcome to YWS! :)

Your all caps title totally caught my attention at 6 am in the morning! That was probably your point, to catch people's attention, but we discourage all caps in titles, as it can be seen as shouting. So I edited your title, but everything else was left alone, so don't fret!

It's no big deal! Once again, welcome to YWS. :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:44 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

Hello! If you need any reviews/spam just shout!
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

347 Reviews

Reviews: 347
Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:53 pm
OliveDreams says...

Hi! Welcome to the family. If you ever need anything - don't be afraid to give me a shout!

Olive <3
"There is a dead spot in the night, that coldest, blackest time when the world has forgotten evening and dawn is not yet a promise."

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:05 pm
manisha says...

Welcome to the site!
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.

"If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi