z

Young Writers Society

Hey ppl!

Reviews: 0
Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:10 am
missanonymity says...

Hi, I'm Miss Anonymity. Pleased to make all of your acquaintances.(:
If you wouldn't mind checking out my new blog, http://missanonymity.weebly.com/, I'd be freaking ecstatic. I might be a bit rough and long-winded when it comes to writing, but I hope you'll give it a chance.
If you liked it so far, comment. If hated it so far, comment. If you loved it so far, bookmark it and keep going back for more. I should have a new post up before every Wednesday. Maybe even more than one.
THANK YOU! I look forward to reading everyone's stories and posting a lot of my own.

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:55 pm
lostthought says...

Mis, you have a wall you can post your statuses on, you don't have to post on this every so often

Anyhow, welcome to YWS
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:23 pm
Iggy says...

Hey Miss Anonymity! Welcome to YWS! :)

Your all caps title totally caught my attention at 6 am in the morning! That was probably your point, to catch people's attention, but we discourage all caps in titles, as it can be seen as shouting. So I edited your title, but everything else was left alone, so don't fret!

It's no big deal! Once again, welcome to YWS. :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:44 pm
TakeThatYouFiend says...

Hello! If you need any reviews/spam just shout!
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

347 Reviews

Reviews: 347
Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:53 pm
OliveDreams says...

Hi! Welcome to the family. If you ever need anything - don't be afraid to give me a shout!

Olive <3
"There is a dead spot in the night, that coldest, blackest time when the world has forgotten evening and dawn is not yet a promise."

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:05 pm
manisha says...

Welcome to the site!
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— -Apple Inc.