Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:52 am
View Likes
Sarahfina says...

Hi, I'm new, just wanting to say hi. :D

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:41 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Welcome to the site, @Sarahfina and @EuphoriaFalls! My name is Therese, but most just call me Cricket. Feel free to explore, and if you ever have any questions, then talk to the moderators (usernames are in green) or me, and we'll all be happy to help you! :D
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:29 am
Apricity says...

@Sarahfina, welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:38 pm
View Likes
HayleyEllison says...

Hi I'm Hayley Ellison, I'm a 15 year old girl who has a passion for writing and planning on becoming a novelist. My favorite shows are Studio C (sketch comedy on BYU TV) and Doctor Who. I have to admit watching the new doctor who episode made me feel like Capadi is my favorite but I still have feelings for Matt Smith of being the doctor. I plan on going to BYU Idaho and majoring in writing. My favorite color is teal, I adore that color. I am a self thought musician for keyboard. My favorite songs are Don't you know by Michel McLean, I don't dance by Lee Brice, Shatter Me by Lindsey Stirling featuring Lizzy Hale, and finally All of Me by John Legend. I'm in Honors English, so yeah, and finally I'm a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:49 pm
View Likes
ElizabethHuntsJoy says...

I love Doctor Who too! I have to say though my favorite Doctors are either Four or Nine. @HayleyEllison
"If you find yourself with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probably explanation is that you were made for another world." -C.S. Lewis

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:22 pm
runandhide says...

Hi everyone! I'm Anne! Nice to meet you all!

I just came from Wattpad.com so I'm slightly confused but I'm sure I'll figure everything out in no time :D

So far I've learned that you need points to post works and you get points by reviewing other peoples stories? Is that right?

401 Reviews

Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:51 am
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Welcome @runandhide! You've got it exactly correct. You need 250 points to post a work, and you will receive a certain amount of points depending on how long your review is. :D If you need anything, feel free to ask me! ;)
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:15 am
View Likes
sherlocklives says...

Hi there! I'm a 15 year old girl who is thrilled about being on this site! Ever since I was little I loved writing! I hope to expand in the growth of my writing! My favorite author is Wayne Thomas Batson! Everyone should read him! And my favorite TV show is...well...obviously by my username....Sherlock! (: I love sports, but I'm not very good at them! I do more of dance (but I'm too tall to ever do dance professionally)! I can't wait to meet new friends!
~"Not all those who wander are lost."

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:56 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

@sherlocklives I LOVE YOU. SHERLOCK. AHHHH!!

Welcome. :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:58 am
View Likes
sherlocklives says...

@Iggy

Haha! Thank you! He's pretty legit! lol!
~"Not all those who wander are lost."

Reviews: 1
Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:33 am
View Likes
DestinyXx says...

Hi I am new here!

My name is Jarrah and I have some poems to go and look at. ]

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

401 Reviews

Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:42 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Hey @DestinyXx! Pleasure to meet you and welcome to YWS! I'll go take a look at those poems pronto! :D
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:53 pm
r4p17 says...

Welcome Destiny!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:14 am
BrumalHunter says...

Here is somebody you just have to meet: @Googlebot.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:16 pm
r4p17 says...

*draws breath* there is actually a person with that name? I have to meet this fellow robot!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

today we are possible.
— Lucille Clifton