I'm Casey

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:12 pm
View Likes
The Jesseble says...

Hey Casey...welcome to YWS

Ireland eh? *wink*

Anyway, if you're in dire need just call on me (wahey a rhyme)

See you around,

The Jesseble
***The Jesseble***

Cheese Hat

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:58 pm
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:43 pm
Lady Pirate says...

Welcome, Casey, and if you do what I do you always carry around an MP3, it's your own handy-dandy background music player.

Welcome, Welcome

Lady Pirate
'My words fly up, my thoughts remain below.
Words without thoughts never to heaven go.'

William Shakespeare
Greatest English dramatist & poet (1564 - 1616)

Random avatar

Reviews: 61
Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:03 pm
BrokenSword says...

Hi!! I'm so glad to see someone with the same name as me, Casey is an uncommon name.

Welcome!

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:33 am
LowKey says...

YAY! YAHOO! We have a new member! Even if she has been here two days....

Sorry I'm late, but to make up for being late, I will sign your guestbook! If I hurry, I may be the first one!!!!

*Rushes off the sign guestbook*

So anyway! If you need anything or have a question, you can always pm me. And I'm sure you're tired of this by now, but... WELCOME TO YWS!!!!!
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Random avatar

Reviews: 87
Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:44 pm
gymnast_789 says...

Hey there Casey! Welcome to YWS!

I'm gymnast_789 or gymnast for short.

If you need anything feel free to PM me! Hope you enjoy it here...see ya around!

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:09 pm
Lilith says...

Hey there and welcome.

Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink