z

Young Writers Society

Hello, everyone!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:17 pm
eatincucumbers says...

Hi, I'm Melissa (or eatincucumbers, whichever you prefer), and I'm new here. I just wanted to say hello and that I'm glad to be here! *waves* :)

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:19 pm
Areida says...

Hi eatincucumbers! The word cucumber immediately makes me think of Larry. Do you watch Veggietales?

Anyway...welcome! :D :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:57 pm
niteowl says...

Hiya eatincucumbers! I like cucumbers. Haven't had any in ages.

Anyway, here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:14 pm
Firestarter says...

Hey eatincucumbers! Cucumbers are great in the summer, fresh and nice.

I'm Jack, by the way. Welcome to the site.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Wed May 18, 2005 2:24 pm
Kay Kay says...

Hey I'm Kayla! Welcome to YWS!! I hope you have fun here
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Wed May 18, 2005 2:57 pm
Lollipop says...

Heehee! Cucumbers! Hi and welcome!!^_^
Way hay!!!!

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Wed May 18, 2005 4:24 pm
Armadian says...

HEELLOOO!Welcome.I am Yoshi and if u need any help around here pm me
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Wed May 18, 2005 6:16 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

ummm... i dont like cucumbers :? ............. welcome to the yws

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Wed May 18, 2005 6:16 pm
Sureal says...

Welcome to this lovely tropical paradise of the YWS Resort! We have everything here, from bananas, to pine trees and even hot topless woman* :).

(*disclaimer: I mean hot in the temperature sense of the word, not in the beauty sense).

We have a range of water sports, including (but not limited too): water skiing, rowing, speed boats, para-gliding and banana boats** :D.

(**disclaimer: Use of said water sports are taken entirely at your own risk. Claims off there being 'holes' in the boats are complete bull. We also have better lawyers then you.)

At night, we have a number of entertainment options. Like magicians? Then you'll love Mr. Majika*** :shock:! Like a bit of comedy? Then hook up with Bob Perpa, our local comedian every night**** :lol:! Like something a bit more grown up? Then check out the gambling side of our resort***** 8)!

(***disclaimer: If you, or a familly member of yours, ends up in a comotosed state, then it's yours (or theirs) own fault. And trust us - our lawyers are better then yours.)

(****disclaimer: Neither the resort, nor Bob Perpa will be held resposible for depression, and loss of will to live. No really, our lawyers are better.)

(*****disclaimer: These games aren't rigged. The staff are freindly, and they aren't trying to steal all your money. Our lawyers rule. Yours on the other hand defy the laws of physics by bothing sucking and blowing at the same time.)

Thank you for choosing to stay at the YWS Resort - we hope you enjoy your stay here!
I wrote the above just for you.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Wed May 18, 2005 7:09 pm
deleted6 says...

welcome to YWS i am Lord Fontroy High King of Argyll good 1 Sureal :D :D :D :D oh also like Fantasy read my story
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Wed May 18, 2005 9:19 pm
Meshugenah says...

Hey! did crysi recomend you here, by chance? Welcome and all, and feel free to PM with questions.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Fri May 20, 2005 5:34 pm
Unknown says...

Hello
Bonjour
Hallo
*thinks for other languages but can't find any cause her head is a mess for the moment*

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Fri May 20, 2005 6:55 pm
Sureal says...

What language is hallo from?
I wrote the above just for you.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Fri May 20, 2005 6:56 pm
deleted6 says...

Hawali i think
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird