z

Young Writers Society

Hey guys

Reviews: 4
Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:27 pm
View Likes
eorchard says...

Hey!
So, I guess it's time that I introduce myself. I hope I don't mess any of this or future reviews up; new sites can be a bit difficult to juggle, but hopefully, I'll start to feel more comfortable as time goes on.
Anyway, where are my manners? Introductions!
I'm E and I'm on this site because, surprise, surprise, I love to write. I'm also starting college this year, and I'm planning on majoring in English because I'm really interested in editing and reviewing. Having said that, I'd like to add that I would be excited to review anyone's work. Just message me and direct me towards your writing, and I'll be more than happy to read your writing.
Okay, introductions are out of the way and I'm ready to review and write. It's a pleasure to be online with you guys, and I'm excited to start.
Cheers!
E.

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:39 am
Rook says...

Welcome to YWS!
I'm glad to hear you like to write because (surprise, surprise) we all do too! :D

It's exciting to hear that you'll be majoring in English. I hope it goes well!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, or anyone else in fancy green or red. We're the moderators.
Hope to see you around the site!
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:38 pm
ArcticMonkey says...

Hiya, E! And welcome to YWS :D
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:41 pm
Masquerade says...

Hi E! Welcome to YWS. I'm an English major too! I hope you enjoy YWS. It's truly an amazing website for young writers. If you like reviewing, I'm sure you'll have a great time.
"Many people hear voices when no-one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing."
-Meg Chittenden

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:47 pm
Holysocks says...

Hey E, welcome to the family! :-P If you have any questions feel free to ask me. :3
100% autistic

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:48 pm
Holysocks says...

Holysocks wrote:Hey E, welcome to the family! :-P If you have any questions feel free to ask me. :3

I just realized I rhymed that whole thing... and I'm not even that big on poetry! >.<
100% autistic

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:04 pm
Iggy says...

Hi! *waves*
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster