z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

Reviews: 0
Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:18 pm
SevenOfNine says...

Hello! I am new here, was wondering if everyone can give me a few pointers, thanks!
-SevenOfNine :smt004

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:36 pm
View Likes
deleted30 says...

Hi and welcome to YWS!

A few pointers, huh? Hmm...

Well, I first recommend getting yourself accustomed to the layout of the site. You'll want to check out the forums, look around, that kind of thing. That's what I did when I first joined, anyway. XD

From there, I recommend heading to the All Literary tab and reviewing! It's a lot of fun, you get to help people, and you get points that you'll be able to use to publish works you've written.

When you're ready to publish something, just head on over to the Publishing Center. :D

The Clubs tab is also a lot of fun—you can join various clubs and meet new people. I've made a lot of awesome friends thanks to the clubs on here. :P

If you're confused, you can always ask a Mod for some help. They're the members with the colorful usernames, like light green or dark green, and are super friendly and helpful!

Failing that, you can also ask me for any help. I'm not a Mod, but I love new members and helping people out. ;)

Have fun! :smt003

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:51 pm
Iggy says...

Hi! Welcome to YWS. :D :D
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:18 pm
Stori says...

Welcome aboard, Seven. May I call you Seven?

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:21 pm
Apricity says...

Welcome to YWS, Seven!

Well, my pointers would be, of course introduce yourself which you have already accomplished.

Then you can go to the Green Room and review a work or two, which will help you to gain points that can let you publish your work. Just remember, to click, 'yes, this is a review when you do it',

Then you can explore the forums, clubs or Storybook section. If you are ever feeling lost or have questions, feel free to ask me. xD

Welcome to this land of awesomeness!
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:57 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Hiya, Seven!

Everyone has given such good tips already :o they really are good ones! My biggest thing to add would be to check out the chat room (it's accessible from the homepage of YWS). It's a super awesome place to chat realtime with other YWSers, and a great place to make new friends when you first join. Plus, we run a lot of really cool events in chat all the time. ^^

Welcome! I hope you love it here. :3

-Lauren-
Got YWS?

301 Reviews

Reviews: 301
Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:31 am
Snowery says...

Hey Seven!! Welcome to YWS!! You'll love it here for sure!! :D
The World Is Mine.

Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe