z

Young Writers Society

Dear Mike

156 Reviews

Reviews: 156
Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:12 am
KatTrain says...

Eh, this is bad. D: But I have write some fiction for a club I'm in so... here goes nothing. :?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mike,

There's so much left unsaid between us after all these years. I heard you were leaving for San Hose, and all of those feelings I'd held back for so long, too long, came rushing to me. All of a sudden I was standing in the middle of a subway, realizing that if I never told you how I really felt, I would never feel truly complete. You know how shy I am, but today I need to speak out. This is the day you'll know the depth of everything I've ever felt towards you...

I want to weave you into a carpet and leave you in a public bathroom!
Hopefully, those blonde sluts you bring into the office will stumble in and vomit their vodka and party drugs all over you. Why was I never good enough for the positions you offered them? Because I didn't have herpes and a drug addiction? Sooorry Mike! Guess you need a boob job to file a tax report!

And why do you have to be such a heretic?! Just because you like Obama doesn't mean you have to put his bumper stick on my car. You're a terrorist, Mike, a terrorist. The US Army should pull out of Iraq and gun your ass down, because if they don't, I will.

So long sucker! You better be moved out of the office by Sunday, or I'm telling the head director about the bong you keep in the upstairs restroom.

Sincerely,
Amanda

P.S Your new girlfriend looks like a busty Bill Clinton.
So, a dyslexic man walks into a bra....

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:20 am
polinkacreations says...

Actually, this isn't nothing, I liked it.
It has a huge contrast from despair of separation to acceptance (to an extent)
I really like the first paragraph. The ones that follow were more emotional and angry, and I actually imagined someone saying those words.
Keep up the good work!
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:41 am
Alliaaryn5665 says...

Hi,

First of all....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. that was amazing! I can't believe that I just found this! I absolutely loved this. It was fantastic. Write some more. Some detail would've been nice too, though.

Farewell,
A.
You think you are any different from me,or yourfriends?Or this tree?If you listenhard enough,you canhear every living thingbreathing together.You canfeel everything growing.We are all living togethereven if most folksdon't act like it.We all havethe same roots,and we are allbranches of the sametree.

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:36 pm
lilymoore says...

Hmm, this is definitely different, Kat. But in a way, I kind of like it. Actually, I got quite a chuckle out of it. One thing I really should point out, first and foremost, is that it’s San Jose, not San Hose. Unfortunately, there isn’t much I can say about this piece because there isn’t much here. I think you captured well the anger of the character that you’re working with but I can’t say much else.

Happy writing and if you need anything else with this piece or if you have any questions, just go ahead and PM me!
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:46 pm
Xivideus says...

Wow. Wasn't expecting her to get angry, thought it would be one of those 'I love you and always will' type of things. It was good, I liked the surprise. You made the character someone a lot of people can identify with, which is good.
Well done, I enjoyed reading it.
All this time I thought I was learning how to live,
when in fact I've been learning how to die.

I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield