z

Young Writers Society

Will review almost anything!

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:42 pm
Idraax says...

Hi, I'm new here and thought this would be a good idea to see what's out there. I'll review almost anything, except whole novels and things that fit under the Romance forum. I don't mind a little romance, but not if your whole story's about it. I think I'm better at reviewing nonfiction works because I'm a college student and I'm writing a lot of papers myself, so I kind of know what teachers want.
Here are some samples of my critiques. I try to be really through. I apologize if it takes a while for me to get back to you. I'll try to be quick, but I have classes to go to and papers to write. I will send you a message saying that I'm looking at your work and am in the process of giving you a review. I don't want food, but I would like it if you could review any of my work. For my novel, I have summaries of the preceding chapters, so you don't really have to read them. It doesn't have to be in-depth, just let me know what you thought about it. Although, you don't have to. Thank you and I look forward to seeing your work! :D
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/post778186.html#p778186
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/post777370.html#p777370
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/post777853.html#p777853

My work(please read the note first before you start, if you're doing chapter one of the novel) You can rewiew either of these if you want. The second link's a little shorter. The first links to my novel.
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/novel.php?id=731
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?t=71210
Last edited by Idraax on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:38 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Check these out please! :)
Alezrani
Will review for food thread

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:47 pm
FRAYEDjade says...

Hi. Could you review this poem for me? I'm pretty sure it falls under the category of 'almost anything.'

viewtopic.php?t=70928
We revel in the unabashed glory of the mind meeting a page.

100 Reviews

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:01 pm
Idraax says...

Sure, I'll give it to you soon.
Alezrani

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:38 am
Flower~Child says...

I have a poem? topic71190.html
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

100 Reviews

Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:00 am
Idraax says...

It's done. I hope it helped.
Alezrani

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:25 pm
napalmerski says...

And I have a novella... topic71029.html thriller mriller... somes sci-fiski... and stufski...
she got a dazed impression of a whirling chaos in which steel flashed and hacked, arms tossed, snarling faces appeared and vanished, and straining bodies collided, rebounded, locked and mingled in a devil's dance of madness.
Robert Howard

100 Reviews

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:47 pm
Idraax says...

I am in the process of editing it, but since it's a novella it will take some time. Sorry about that.
Alezrani

117 Reviews

Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:11 am
napalmerski says...

Editing it? Wowie :D Just keep in mind, I'd be more that happy with a general overview, and one or two random chapters under a microscope will be enough to show what and where are the general trip-ups for me to look for later. Unless you've decided to do a full editing as a way to upgrade your skills, there's no need to go in with both feet. Whatever you chooseski :D
she got a dazed impression of a whirling chaos in which steel flashed and hacked, arms tossed, snarling faces appeared and vanished, and straining bodies collided, rebounded, locked and mingled in a devil's dance of madness.
Robert Howard

100 Reviews

Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:06 am
Idraax says...

I got into the habit of editing things since I'm in college and we have a ton of papers to write. It's a way to refine my skills and , as I said, it's a habit.
Alezrani

117 Reviews

Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:09 am
napalmerski says...

Arrr, good to know, arrr :pirate3:
Robert Howard

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:20 pm
spike71294 says...

Need a review for my poem- Memory of You
post778159.html#p778159

100 Reviews

Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:31 pm
Idraax says...

napalmerski, your review is done. spike71294, I'm looking at your poem and will give you the rewiew soon.
Alezrani

100 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:19 am
Idraax says...

spike71294 your review is done. I hope it helped.
Alezrani

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:25 am
Flower~Child says...

I have another poem....topic71272.html
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

100 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:38 am
Idraax says...

Yay! This means you like my reviews! I will get to yours as soon as I can. Which will probably be some time tomorrow. Sorry for the wait.
Alezrani

If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
— Woodrow Wilson