School: Attends Maydee Creek High
Other details:
Lycon (3 )
red eyes indicate just came out of transformaton/ or anger

*Soon to come lycon Leo*
Attachments
sketch1318200107563-1.jpg
sketch1318200107563-1.jpg (15.59 KiB) Viewed 138 times
" The little girl ran into the angel’s arms and into heaven, while I flew to hell."-by EvensLily
a spactacular YWS writer!

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:04 am
SlyNightOwl says...

Nice drawing(: Did you do this? And also is there a story that goes with this?
Rah, rah, ree, kick em' in the knee. Rah, rah, rass, em' in the... OTHER KNEE!

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:41 am
EnchantedPanda says...

Hello Arisu2533,

Wow, you drew this! That is a very awesome picture and I really liked looking at this. It is an amazing piece of art and although I can't actually draw anime/ manga I love to look at it because it is so cool. I like how unique you drawing is and I can't say enough how much I liked this. Now I just have a few tips for this drawing and for any future anime/ manga that you will draw.

The first thing I'd suggest is to try and streak the hair with different shades of red. I think it would look more realistic because lets face it, one persons hair isn't all the same color. It is often lots of shades of a color or two separate colors which are blended to make a lots of different colors. At the moment you have only used a pale red and it doesn't look as effective or realistic as a couple of colors would.

The next thing is to try and define the lines on the face more. It looks more bold and clear if you made the effort to go over and define all the lines on the face. It looks better if everyone can identify every facial feature and it looks more like typical anime/ manga drawings. It isn't a necessity for this drawing as the features are visible but it looks like you have made more of an effort with this if the nose and mouth are more easy to identify.

Also what is that blue thing on the shirt. It looks like part of the shirt at first but then after looking at it for a while it just looks out of place and strange. Also because the rest of the shirt is gray it becomes separate to the rest of the jacket and ends up just looking weird. I think you should just double check that and make sure it's supposed to be there because I don't think it really is.

Overall this is a nice drawing and I like how good your anime/ manga drawing. Please make sure you keep practicing and posting. Your talent is too good to go to waste. If you have any questions or concerns or you want another review then please feel free to PM me and I will get back to you as soon as time allows. Keep up the amazing drawings, you have a real talent.

From DreamingForever

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:21 am
Starlight9 says...

Great drawing! You seem to be pretty talented in drawing Anime. I can see you have focused too much on the face with all its details especially the eyes which are very accurately drawn (great job).

I am not sure if you've been using an art/design software, but try as much as you can not to make the colours look messy. I know colouring using programs like GIMP is not so easy. You can use a thinner brush to colour the edges of the hair, add some dark reds and outline the hair because it will look odd how you outlined the whole drawing except for the hair.

Another thing I want to point out is to re-draw/re-colour the tie. DreamingForever has asked about that blue rectangular thing near his shirt and I am curious to know what is it.
★L9

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:11 pm
Arisu2533 says...

To answer the questions about the blue rectanguar thing.
I attempted to draw a cellphone.(EPIC FAIL)
" The little girl ran into the angel’s arms and into heaven, while I flew to hell."-by EvensLily
a spactacular YWS writer!

Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett